The AF Nikkor 180mm f/2.8D IF-ED is a versatile medium telephoto prime. Photographers choose this lens due to its reach with a bright f/2.8 maximum aperture. It is also known among photographers for producing the best results even in difficult lighting situations. One extra-low dispersion element is integrated into its optical design, which controls chromatic distortion and color fringing and ensures greater clarity and color precision. It has a Super Integrated Coating that reduces flare and ghosting and enhances contrast and color rendering. Its internal focusing design is also a sought-after feature that ensures quick and precise autofocus performance.
- The Nikkor AF 180mm f/2.8D IF-ED is perfect for FX-format Nikon F-mount cameras. It is also compatible with DX models, providing a 270mm equivalent focal length.
- Photographers can achieve shallow depth of field and selective focus effects due to its bright f/2.8 maximum aperture.
- Its extra-low dispersion element helps users minimize chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range. This way, users can achieve maximum clarity and color fidelity.
- It has a Super Integrated Coating that helps photographers in strong lighting conditions. They can control internal reflections, flare, and ghosting while achieving enhanced contrast and color precision.
- The Internal Focusing AF system offers fast and precise focusing performance, as this system works well with select Nikon DSLRs supporting D-type lenses.
- The Rounded 9-blade Diaphragm is another best feature that fosters an attractive out-of-focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
There are no reviews yet.