Introducing the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom
The DJI Mavic 2 Zoom drone is a must-try option for any videographer or travel vlogger. Mavic 2 Zoom drone is fun and fascinating simultaneously. Mavic takes aerials and elevates photography and filmmaking to the next level. It unveils the beauty, and even the most normal sceneries look adorable while shooting with Mavic 2 zoom.
- The zoom uses a ½.3-inch image sensor with a 12-megapixel resolution, which can get closer to the action.
- The lens view is 24mm to 48 mm zoom range which might sound like not a lot but is actually useable and extremely practical.
- You may recognize this type of effect from movies. The Dolly zoom effect is fun and one of the most remarkable features of this drone. It also gives cinematic results in the video.
- The Mavic zoom is upgraded bit rate from H.264 codec in the camera, which means you can record at 100 megabits per second which is a pretty significant upgrade compared to other drones.
High res mode
- With its 48mm zoom, you can do some exciting things. The drone has a neat high-resolution mode; primarily, the camera zooms into 48mm and takes four separate images stitched together to make a 48 mm shot.
- M2 zoom has better autofocus than other previous drones. The auto-focus zoom is a hybrid of contrast and phase detection. DJI improves the performance by about 40% accuracy, which is great to have with zoom.
- Hyperlapse in the camera on the drone is pretty incredible because you shoot a hyper lapse from the beginning of the day, essentially taking it up every hour and making the same motion over and over, stitching that together and create like a cool hyper lapse from the sky.
- The blades are quieter than the previous Mavic series. It sounds like a giant swarm of mosquitoes that come toward you. We can say that the blades are less noisy.