Introducing the DJI Mavic 3
If you plan to shoot a professional video, there is no better option than buying DJI Mavic 3. The unique feature will impress you, and you will never feel regret by the final results. Here are the unique features that you must know before buying it.
- Mavic 3 features are stunning Hasselblad camera with a 4/3 CMOS sensor. Having a large sensor on a drone of this size is an absolute novelty.
12.8 stops of native
- It lets you capture images with a high dynamic range and better low-light performance.
Aperture f/2.8 -f/11
- It can freely bring the distant view visually closer.
- The 5.1k video resolution gives you incredible details and provides plenty of room for resizing and reframing in post. Mavic 3 delivers epic slow-motion shots up to 120 frames per second in 4k.
- Mavic 3 cine uses the apple pro-resolution 422 HQ codec, the industry standard for high-quality video.
10-bit D-log video
- Together with the 10-bit color depth and the D-log imagine profile, it opens up a professional level of editing flexibility.
- Mavic 3 cine makes sure you don’t run out of storage by integrating a massive 1TB USD drive directly into the drone.
Hasselblad natural color solution
- If you prefer professional-looking results without post-processing, the Hasselblad natural color solution provides incredibly rich and accurate color straight from the camera.
- With the wide-angle lens, you can shoot a professional video. You can record a professional shoot by still images and video at an impressive 15.5 mm.
DJI RC Pro
- The new DJI RC pro controller offers a more precise and convenient control experience and a crisp, ultra-bright display.
- The O3+ video transmission ensures your connection stays smooth, even long distances or in complex environments.
- Mavic 3 stays in the air for up to 46minutes, so you don’t need to worry about missing the shot anymore because of the low battery.