DJI Ronin SC Pro-Combo Gimbal Price & Specs
What’s in the Box
- 1x Gimbal
- 1x BG18 Grip(built in Battery)
- 1x Extended Grip/Tripod(plastic)
- 1x Quick Release Plate
- 1x Camera Riser
- 1x Carrying Case
- 1x Phone Holder
- 1x Lens Supporter
- 2x 8-pin Port Cover
- 2x Wrench
- 3x Camera Screw 1/4″-20
- 4x Screw M4
- 1x Multi-Camera Control Cable (Multi-USB)
- 1x Multi-Camera Control Cable(Type C)
- 1x USB-C Cable
- 1x Multi Camera Control Adapter (Type-C to Micro USB)
- 1x Focus Motor
- 1x Focus Motor Rod Mount
- 1x Focus Gear Strip
- 6x Screw
- 1x RSS Splitter
- Accessory Connections1/4” Mounting Hole, 3/8” Mounting Hole, Camera Control Port, Accessory Port, USB-C Port, RSA Port
- Intelligent Batter Model: RB2-2450mAh-7.2V
- Type: 18650 LiPo
- Capacity: 2450 mAh
- Power: 17.64 Wh
- Max. Battery Life: 11 h
- Charging Time: 2.5 h (5 V/2 A)
- Charging Temperature: 5° to 40°C (41° to 104°F)
- Connections Bluetooth 5.0; USB-C
- Mobile Assistant Software Requirements iOS 9 or above; Android 5.0 or above
- Tested Payload ≤ 2.0 kg
- Angular Vibration Range ±0.02°
- Maximum Controlled Rotation Speed Pan axis control: 180°/s
- Tilt axis control: 180°/s
- Roll axis control: 180°/s
- Mechanical Endpoint Range Pan axis control: 360° continuous rotation
- Tilt axis control: -95° to +220°
- Roll axis control: -202.5° to +112.5°
- Controlled Rotation Range Pan axis control: 360° continuous rotation
- Tilt axis control: -90° to 145°
- Roll axis control: ±30°
MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Working Current Static current: 0.2 A
- Working Frequency 2.400 GHz to 2.4835 GHz
- Transmission Power ≤ 8 dBm
- Operating Temperature -20° to 45°C (-4° to 113°F)
- Weight Gimbal: Approx. 830 g
- BG18 Grip: Approx. 258 g
- Tripod: Approx. 160 g
- Gimbal Dimensions Folded: 220×200×75 mm
- Unfolded: 370×165×150 mm
iOS Version v1.2.0. Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Compatible with iphone Xs Max, iphone Xs, iphone Xr, iphone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iphone se, iPad Mini 4, iPad Pro.
Android Version v1.1.8. Requires Android 5.0 or later.
- Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S9+, Samsung Galaxy S9, Samsung Galaxy S10+, Samsung Note 9, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge, Samsung A9, Google Nexus 6P, Huawei P20 Pro, Huawei P10, Huawei P9, Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate10, Huawei Mate 9 Pro, Huawei Nova 3e, Huawei MT7-TL00, Huawei Honor V10, Huawei Honor Magic 2, Vivo X21A, Vivo X27, Vivo NEXS, OPPO Find X, OPPO R15, Xiaomi 8, Xiaomi Max2, Xiaomi Max3, Xiaomi MIX3, Xiaomi MIX2S, LG V20.
Lightweight & Compact
Opening possibilities for filmmakers and content creators in almost any situation, Ronin-SC was built to go anywhere. Magnesium and aluminum construction, along with high-strength composite materials provide robust performance at just 1.1 kg. With a modular, quick setup design, Ronin-SC can pack neatly in limited spaces and be carried with ease.
- Gimbal Dimensions : 220×200×75mm
- Weight: 1.1KG
- Max. Battery Life : 11Hours
Ronin-SC supports a wide range of cameras and lenses while meeting strict performance standards. It has been rigorously tested to support a payload of 2.0 kg while still achieving a smooth, cinematic shot. Intuitive and user-friendly controls for shutter and focus are also available for most camera brands.
Even in action-packed scenes, Ronin-SC gives a perfectly stable shot. Sport mode improves the sensitivity of each axis while continuing to maintain stabilization, making Ronin-SC more effective in fast follows, sudden motions, and even complete changes in direction.
Unobstructed Roll Axis Arm
An innovative framework elevates camera payload above the roll axis, keeping the camera’s built-in display free of obstruction. After DJI introduced this concept, it has been embraced throughout the handheld gimbal industry.
Unlimited Pan Axis
The pan axis allows for continuous movement, freeing the camera for more ambitious shots. Options like an infinite 360° roll allow filmmakers to achieve completely unique shots.
Down to Every Detail
The buttons and trigger are easy to reach for every essential control. A flared battery grip makes extended holding easier and slip-resistant, letting you capture moments throughout the day.
ActiveTrack technology arrives for the first time in the Ronin series. A smartphone mounted above the camera, the Ronin app, and Ronin-SC work together seamlessly to achieve smooth, precise gimbal movement at all times, allowing you to focus more on creating the shot that matches your vision.
The Ronin app has also been improved for an even better user experience making Ronin-SC professional and easy to use. The layout has been refined to offer quicker access to preset scenarios, and we’ve also included a camera balancing guide, along with tutorials to help users master their handheld gimbal. The app also minimizes hardware tuning, setting filmmakers free to produce great footage.
Simple Setup with Safety Features
Axis locks on each arm allow for faster storage and individual axis balancing. The Quick-Release Plate includes a positioning block to memorize the perfect camera position for instant remounting. When powering off, the motors gradually power down the gimbal, ensuring reliability and quick setup wherever your shot takes you.
There are no reviews yet.