- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/18
- AF/MF Switch
- Gold-Plated Contacts
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 2.8′
- Filter Diameter: 58mm
Well-suited for portraiture, the YN 85mm f/1.8 Lens from Yongnuo is a short-telephoto prime designed for Canon EF-mount DSLRs. Pairing well with the slightly long focal length is a bright f/1.8 maximum aperture that benefits working in low-light as well as affords greater control over depth of field for selective focus control. An AF/MF switch on the lens barrel permits quick switching between focusing methods, and the lens can focus as closely as 2.8′ to suit photographing close-up subjects. Additionally, gold-plated contacts permit working with all exposure modes as well as transferring lens information to the EXIF data.
- Ideal portrait-length prime is designed for full-frame format Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however this lens can also be used with APS-C-format models where it will provide a 136mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture offers increased control over depth of field and also benefits working in a variety of lighting conditions.
- An AF/MF switch on the lens barrel allows you to select focusing methods, with either setting allowing you to focus as closely as 2.8′ away.
- Gold-plated electronic contacts convey Exif data between camera and lens and also permit working M, Av, Tv, and P shooting modes.
There are no reviews yet.