- This innovative lens is an incredible technology for portrait photographers because of its outstanding image quality, desirable 105mm angle of view, fast f/2 maximum aperture, and exclusive Image Blur Control function. You can expand your creativity with this exclusive AF DC-Nikkor 105mm f/2D.
- Its exclusive image blur control function ensures endless creativity. This high-class function allows you to control the angle of soft focus in the foreground or background of a composition. This creative control helps photographers make their subjects stand out from the background and gently blur foreground elements.
- The lens performance with a 105mm medium telephoto angle of view and an f/2 maximum aperture is excellent for making stunning portraits. It is an ideal portrait lens for photographers since its maximum aperture provides attractive, natural background blur and allows for exciting low-light shots. You can expect consistently outstanding images in virtually all conditions because it is a NIKKOR.
- AF DC-Nikkor 105mm f/2D also stands for Auto-Manual Mode. It has a mechanism incorporated in the lens barrel, helping photographers realize smooth focusing operation in manual focus mode, just like traditional manual-focus lenses, by adding a suitable torque to the focus ring.
- Its Rear Focus System is a system where only the rear lens group moves during focusing. So you can avoid changes in the lens’ physical length during focusing and ensure faster focusing during focusing. The compatibility of this system is with select Nikon DSLRs that support D-type lenses.
There are no reviews yet.