- A medium telephoto prime with exclusive features, the Nikon AF DC-Nikkor 135mm f/2Dens lens is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount cameras. You can also use it along DX models, where it provides an equivalent focal length of 202.5mm.
- Regardless of light conditions, its fast f/2 maximum aperture excels even in low-light conditions. This feature also offers better control over the complexity of the field for blurring subjects using selective focus techniques.
- The Defocus Image Control system of the lens is unique, as it lets users control the degree and placement of soft focus in the image. You can turn the DC ring to blur either the foreground or the background of the focus or produce a soothing focus effect as a whole.
- Super Integrated Coating reduces the ghost and flash effects in backlit situations, ensuring color accuracy. This way, the user can click gradation-rich, high-contrast images. Its integrated lens hood also helps the user prevent stray light from causing flare.
- The most favorable aspect is its exclusive Rear Focusing Lens because only the rear lens group moves when you focus. This way, you can easily maintain the lens length during use. You can also ensure faster speeds of focusing.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm creates a more circular opening in the lens aperture mechanism. It promotes a pleasing out-of-focus quality that helps the user achieve a shallow depth of field using selective focus techniques.
There are no reviews yet.