- The Nikon AF Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8D lens is recognized for its exceptional range of applications and excellent performance.
- It is a versatile standard macro lens with manual aperture control. It has long been a favorite for close-up and macro photography. It enables users to produce attractive, detailed images at any focus distance, from life-size (1:1 reproduction ratio) to infinity. Its perfect close-up photography makes it a compact and versatile partner for photographers.
- Photographers can explore never-before-seen possibilities with this lens. This compact lens has Micro NIKKOR optics that help users produce the best possible image quality and clarity in any environment.
- Fast f/2.8 aperture and standard focal length help photographers produce spectacular photographs. Its wide f/2.8 maximum aperture is ideal for making background blur (bokeh) and low-light performance stunning.
- Although this slightly longer than standard Prime Lens is ideal for FX-format F-mount Nikon Cameras, you can also use it with DX models and ensure a 90mm equivalent focal length. The autofocus system is compatible with select Nikon DSLRs that support D-type lenses and offers fast, accurate focusing performance.
- A full-size 1:1 maximum magnification and a minimum focusing distance of 8.66″ / 22 cm make it an ideal lens for macro photography.
- Its close-range correction feature helps photographers maintain consistent image quality throughout the focus range.
- The quality of the out-of-focus image, when taken with AF Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8D with rounded diaphragm blades, is smoother and more elusive than the angular shapes that non-rounded blades produce.