- Like other multi-rotor systems, the new DJI Inspire 1 RAW with dual remote has a GPS-based stabilization system. This system enables the quadcopter to hold a certain position regardless of wind interference and other unfavorable environments.
- It can compensate for obsessive pilot inputs to assist in avoiding stalling.
- Its GPS-based stabilization system is an automatic mechanism that brings the quadcopter home when the signal is lost.
- Its system also makes the different semi-automated flight modes possible, which you can enable using the DJI Lightbridge app.
- It also has an ‘indoor’ mode based on Vision Position technology that combines Optical Flow Technology with ultrasonics. Thus, it ensures stability indoors or in other environments where GPS does not exist (Note: indoor mode does not have certain features).
- It is equipped with the Zenmuse X5R, the world’s first Micro Four Thirds aerial camera, allowing you to enjoy aerial photography and cinematography. It also brings matchless imaging quality together with 3-axis gimbal stabilization, empowering you to make a film or photography and complete jobs like never before.
- DJI Inspire 1 RAW (Dual Remote) is an ideal camera device for high-level shoots and professional sets.