- This DJI Inspire 2 comes with a powerful X5s Camera and has become a popular cinematic and photographic tool among its lovers.
- This amazing Quadcopter yields cinema-grade images using the separately available X4S and X5S gimbal cameras. It is also equipped with Inspire 2’s CineCore 2.0 image processing engine that is responsible for processing all the recording functionality.
- More enhanced flight capabilities enable the device to accelerate to 50 mph within seconds and reach a top speed of 58 mph.
- A most interesting aspect of the DJI Inspire 2 is that it can perfectly capture fast-moving objects and give dramatic results.
- The two built-in LiPo batteries enable the device to fly for up to 27 minutes with a full charge.
- The advanced obstacle avoidance technology enables the DJI Inspire 2 to view forward and downward and detect obstacles up to 30 meters ahead.
- DJI Inspire 2 with X5s Camera also has a Flight Autonomy system that develops its perceptual capabilities. So, the Quadcopter can easily detect objects and avoid them automatically.
- It deals well with an emergency, as it can remember flight paths and ensure an emergency return to home even in a GPS-free environment.
- Inspire 2 also enables broadcasters to broadcast direct from this device using its dedicated 1080i50 and 720p60 transmission signal.
There are no reviews yet.