- The DJI Matrice 200 Professional Quadcopter has enhancements to intelligent systems, flight performance, and information security.
- The new OcuSync 2.0 system allows you to enjoy a reliable and stable flight.
- After installing multiple payloads, users can recalibrate the drone’s center of gravity with the DJI Pilot app, improving flight performance and safety.
- The TimeSync system continuously synchronizes the M210 RTK V2’s flight controller, camera, GPS module, RTK module, and onboard payloads or accessories. It uses the CMOS sensor as the reference for positioning data, allowing for more accurate geotagging.
- Using the onboard 2-axis stabilized FPV camera, the pilot can navigate the drone without being limited to the field of view of a gimbal camera.
- AES-256 encryption keeps your data stream secure, so your information stays safe.
- A robust FlightAutonomy system with front, bottom, and top sensors can detect and avoid obstacles while enabling precise hovering so you can fly safely.
- Dual battery bays can power the drone for flights lasting up to 38 minutes by housing two included TB50 or separately available TB55 batteries.
- It is equipped with new upper and lower anti-collision beacons, making working in challenging conditions (night or in low light) safer.
- With an integrated ADS-B receiver, DJI AirSense technology enhances airspace safety by automatically providing the operator with real-time information on nearby airplanes and helicopters.
- Attach any compatible payload to the top of your M210 V2 and M210 RTK V2 and collect data from another perspective.
There are no reviews yet.