Introducing the DJI Matrice 600
If you plan a shoot and never want to feel restricted, try the DJI Matrice 600 Pro. You want a camera to be yours, to move anywhere, whether on the ground or in the air. What matters is getting the shot using the DJI M600 Pro so that you have the freedom to move a professional cinema camera anywhere. The M600 is a completely integrated heavy lifter aerial system for filmmakers. It included everything needed to go from assembly to flying. Matrice 600 is the ultimate blend of all of DG’s best technologies, so let’s go over some of the features that make them truly 600 unique. M600 is going to become the new standard for commercial and industrial applications.
Compatible aerial gimbal
- The matrice 600 is designed to combine seamlessly with the Ronin-MX, the first openly compatible aerial gimbal.
Rotate 360 degrees
- The gimbal can rotate 360 degrees continuously, so it never needs to be reset. The M600 is compatible with the DJI Zenmuse camera line and allows full camera control of shutter speed, IOS, F-stop, frame rate, and more.
Focus on light bridge 2
- By connecting DJI focus to light bridge 2, operators can pull focus with any camera setup that falls within its maximum payload.
- Previously, heavy aerial systems used big batteries, making travel difficult. But, with M600, you never have to worry about that anymore because powering the M600 is a set of six DJI intelligent batteries. Their size makes them easy to transport and replace.
Reliability during flight
- M600 also provides an additional layer of security and reliability during flight. These batteries give the M600 a fully loaded flight time of up to 15 minutes at 13.2 pounds. The payload for up to 35 minutes with a zen muse X5R.
Intelligent flight modes
- Equipped with the A3 flight controller, you get intelligent flight modes.
A3 pro compatible
- The M600 can also be upgraded to the A3 pro for 3 GPS units of 3IMUs. Data from these systems are compared hundreds of times per second or more depending on the flight situation, and any anomalies are intelligently ignored to ensure flying remains safe.
Up to 1080p 60FPS
- Video transmission is handled by light bridge 2, which provides an HD video feed up to 1080p / 60fps, ideal for monitoring up to 3 miles away.
- With the light bridge 2’s SDI output, television broadcasters have recorded standard video outputs of 720p/59.94 fps and 1080i/50fps.
Customizable DJI SDK
- For developers, you will also be able to completely customize the M600 and Ronin MX through the DJI SDK.