The HC-V800 Full HD Camcorder from Panasonic pairs an f/1.8 to f/4 24x Leica Dicomar zoom with a back-illuminated 1/2.5″ MOS sensor, providing impressive optical imagery even at lower light levels. The HC-V800 captures Full HD video at rates up to 1080p60, and up to 26MP still photos. A Wi-Fi Twin-Camera feature enables you to simultaneously record a PiP-style camera angle using your smartphone as your second camera. Use the Image App and your wireless device to access multicamera, record/playback, remote viewing, and uploading functions via Wi-Fi.
The HC-V800’s 24x optical zoom lens features a focal length of 25 to 600mm and a 48x Intelligent Zoom, offering a substantial amount of telephoto scope. For steadier handheld shooting, the HC-800 features three optical stabilizer technologies including Panasonic’s Hybrid OIS+, Ball OIS, and Adaptive OIS.
An Active Contrast feature smooths out gradations in high-contrast scenes, and an HDR Movie mode provides a wider dynamic range for more lifelike reproductions. Additional HC-V800 features include integrated Wi-Fi, a 3″ touchscreen LCD display, SD/SDHC/SDXC recording, and multiple creative effects modes. The Panasonic HC-V800 features an integrated 5.1-channel, wind-shielded zooming microphone for optimal audio capture.
- Full HD 1080p Recording
- Captures Full HD video up to 1080p60 and still photos up to 26MP; in-camera audio is recorded using a 5.1-channel, wind-shielded zooming microphone
- 24x Optical Zoom and 1/2.5″ BSI MOS Sensor
- A Leica Dicomar 24x optical zoom lens (25 to 600mm, 35mm equivalent) and a large 1/2.5″ BSI MOS sensor provide impressive image capture, even in low light
- Triple Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) Systems
- Three OIS technologies—5-Axis Hybrid OIS Plus, Ball OIS, and Adaptive OIS—work together to provide impressive stability in various shooting situations
- Wireless Twin-Camera Capture
- Record a second camera angle, PiP, simultaneously using your smartphone as your second camera
- Wi-Fi Functions
- Use the Image App and your wireless device to access multicamera, record/playback, remote viewing, and uploading functions via Wi-Fi
- Active Contrast and HDR Movie Modes
- The Active Contrast feature smooths out gradations in high-contrast scenes, and an HDR Movie mode provides a wider dynamic range for more lifelike imagery