DJI Mavic Air 2 offers cutting-edge features in a small package, advancing power and portability to a new level. Aerial masterpieces are within reach thanks to intelligent shooting features and excellent image quality. Thanks to a safer, smarter flight, you can improve your performance while fully savoring the creative process.
Professional Quality Aerial Footage
- You can view a live feed of what the drone sees on your connected smartphone and receive flight telemetry data thanks to the remote controller that comes with the drone thanks to OcuSync 2.0 technology.
- Up to 1080p quality, video can be transmitted up to 6.2 miles away.
- The Mavic Air 2 provides you with all the necessary equipment to expand your filmmaking with imaginative and expert-caliber aerial footage.
With FocusTrack support in the Mavic Air 2, we could easily track objects like cars, boats, and people. You can let your creativity run wild with its Active Track 3.0, Spotlight 2.0, and Point of Interest 3.0 features.
- Trace mode, in which the aircraft tracks the target at a constant distance, and Parallel mode are features of Active Track 3.0.
- Point of Interest 3.0 for using a set radius and flight speed, the aircraft follows the target in a circle.
- With the spotlight 2.0 practical mode, we could fly around while the camera focused on the target.
Your Mavic Air 2 can be used to easily take beautiful time-lapse pictures in Hyperlapse mode, processing everything automatically without the need for post-processing. On a microSD card, you can even save images in JPEG and raw at the same time. Four modes can capture hyper-lapse videos; you only need to choose the mode and shooting location in the DJI Fly app.