Get precise positioning for your broadcast microphone quickly and easily with the SR-HC5 from Saramonic. Well suited to podcasting, broadcasting, live streaming, and home recording, this boom arm attaches to your desk or tabletop with a simple yet durable C-clamp and offers three locking knobs to ensure you get the mic in the best spot to optimize its performance. Made from aluminum alloy, the arm offers a 17″ maximum horizontal reach and a vertical height up to 26″, while the cable catch helps keep the XLR cable (available separately) neat and tidy. A 5/8 to 3/8″ threading adapter is included.
- Compatible with a wide variety of microphones including the Saramonic SR-MV2000, SR-MV7000, SR-BV1, or similar broadcasts mics weighing up to 2.2 lb
- Durable C-clamp mount for table attachment
- Adjustable hinge controls for 180° adjustments
- Built-in cable catch designed for cable management
- Includes 5/8 to 3/8″ adapter