- DJI Inspire 1 V2 Quadcopter with 4K Camera is a magnesium-aluminum-clad, powerful cinematic and photographic tool.
- It has Inspire 2’s CineCore 2.0 image processing engine that processes all the recording functionality.
- Compatible with 5.2K Gimbal Cameras, this innovative quadcopter features CineCore 2.0 Image Processing.
- Its gimbal cameras are removable, allowing you to upgrade the gimbal whenever needed.
- It has enhanced flight capabilities, accelerating to 50 mph in 4 seconds and reaching a top speed of 67 mph.
- You can make real-time videos using its camera in 720p on an HDMI monitor or any mobile device.
- It can follow flying subjects and provide dramatic results you can’t imagine.
- It has two built-in LiPo batteries with up to 27 minutes of flight back up with a full charge.
- The device package includes Zenmuse X4S Manufacturer Accessories (such as remote, battery charger, charging hub power cable, USB cable, 16GB MicroSD memory card, cleaning kit with microfiber cleaning cloth, and more).
- It has Optical Flow technology that allows it to move indoors easily.
- Like GPS outdoor, its sonic waves provide the same stability function, and this sonic waves technology enables the device to hold in location.
- It also supports CinemaDNG and ProRes Recording.
There are no reviews yet.