- Easy to hold in one hand so you can focus better on your subject with the easy-to-control Focus Wheel.
- Create professional and smooth videos and camera shots with the Ronin-S stabilizer when you are on the move.
- SmoothTrack technology allows you to transfer from motion to camera angle with one hand. Switch between three user profiles with a simple click.
- Compatible with most DSLR and mirrorless cameras including Sony A7 series, Canon 5D/6D/7D/60D/70D/80D series, Nikon D5/3/850/750/700/5000 series/7000 series, Panasonic GH5/GH5s and more.
- In The Box: Ronin -S Gimbal, BG37 Grip (Built-in Battery), Camera Mounting Plate, Focus Wheel, RSS IR Control Cable, Multi-Camera Control Cable (Type-C & Type-B), Lens Support, Camera Riser, Extended Grip / Tripod, USB-C Cable, Power Adapter, Accessories Box, Allen Wrench, Storage Case
From the manufacturer
Be in the Moment
Designed in a single-handed form factor for DSLR and mirrorless cameras, the Ronin-S empowers creators to shoot with the freedom of stabi lized shots on the move.
Operating the Ronin-S is easy and intuitive to setup with Auto Tune directly on the gimbal for optimal torque control. Powerful, high torque motors actively stabilize your shot when mounted to moving platforms at speeds of up to 75 kph.
The Ronin-S supports almost any DSLR or mirrorless camera setup on the market, offering direct camera control.
Focus better on your subject with the easy-to-control Focus Wheel. When a compatible camera system connects to the Ronin-S, you can pull focus via the included cable. An optional external motor can also be added, bringing broader compatibility to all lens types while enhancing precision control.
The Ronin-S’s innovative framework elevates camera payload above the roll axis, making the camera’s built-in display obstruction free and always in your line of sight. In addition to providing an unobstructed view, the angled roll motor allows for more space to balance bulkier setups.
SmoothTrack technology allows you to transition from motion to camera angle with one hand. Switch between three user profiles with a simple click on the M button, and capture fast-moving objects in Sport Mode by holding it down.
The ergonomic design of the Ronin-S frees unwanted shake when shifting from underslung to an upright position in one smooth take. The detachable design offers numerous usage scenarios. Mount it to an RC buggy for low-to-the-ground tracking shots or let it act as a stabilized remote head when attached to a jib. This detachment feature also makes it more convenient for easy storage.
Automated Creative Features
Panorama lets you take advantage of precise gimbal movements to make a clear, detailed panorama.
Timelapse records the passage of time in just a few taps, turning hours into seconds with a dramatic shot.
Motionlapse lets you set a path for the gimbal to move during a timelapse, adding a dynamic shot without needing additional equipment.
Track allows you set a repeatable path for the gimbal to move while recording video, letting you perform your detailed scene exactly as planned.
We understand that sometimes you need more than just a gimbal for your project. The Ronin-S offers multiple accessory mounts, providing full support for add-ons such as a microphone, LED lights, and even an external monitor.
Compatibility with DJI control devices offer a wide range of control, such as Force Pro for intuitive operation and Master Wheels for precise gimbal movements. The Ronin-S also features an S-Bus port for compatibility with third-party remote controllers.